Thursday, August 10, 2006

MySpace

The Atomic Age has certainly fallen on hard times since the new Nuketown went live, which is ok, since suspect RSS aggregators and search engines were the only ones really reading it. Still, I should post here more often, as it is a sort of back-up outpost for the ol'thermonuclear burg.

While we're on the topic of little-used outposts, I do have a MySpace profile that I setup back in the spring for a workshop I gave on Web 2.0, and I decided I'd beef it up a bit just in case anyone's looking for me over there (hey, it could happen). You can check out the profile at this url:

http://www.myspace.com/knewquist

If nothing else, I've found MySpace a useful way to show support for some of my favorite independent bands and performers, like Jonathan Coulton and the Atomic Swindlers, both of whom have profiles on the site.

No comments: