Saturday, October 06, 2007

Lehigh Valley Ramblings

Blogging has been catching on in the Lehigh Valley, so much so that newspapers like the Morning Call and the Express Times have started paying attention to them (which in turn is what got me looking for new LV blogs.

Lehigh Valley Ramblings is a blog featuring a hodgepodge of political news and scuttlebut from around the Valley, including geographically-clueless mayoral candidates in Easton, proposals for free box seats at IronPig games in Allentown, challenges for minority-owned businesses (also in Allentown) and the race for state attorney general.

2 comments:

Bernie O'Hare said...

Ken, Thanks for the link. You've found me, and now I've found you. I'll link to your blog.

Ken Newquist said...

You're very welcome -- I look forward to reading your blog more as we head into the heart of the political season.