Monday, February 07, 2005

Sleepless in Easton

So the last time I fought with insomnia, it turned out to be a prelude to a nasty cold. I wonder what this week's bout foretells? The funny thing is, I was just talking about my occasional forays into the sleepless at a Super Bowl party last night. At the time, I had no idea I'd be up blogging on this very topic just a few hours later. I guess my subconscious was just having trouble dealing with the Eagles' loss.

On the plus side, as is often the case with my insomnia, I'm been very productive. I've posted a dozen or so netheads to Nuketown, and I'm catching up on some long-over due e-mail, fixing some problems on the site, and generally being hyperefficient.

Yep, I'm definitely going to need the 20 oz. coffee for my commute this morning...

No comments: