Thursday, September 01, 2005

Town Generator

Town Generator is a new Mac OS X utility for randomly generating towns and cities based on the rules in the Dungeon Master's Guide. It's off to a good start, but I really wish there was some way to get the data out of the program -- i.e. a town statblock that I could cut and paste into some other document or heck, even a printout.

The developer has a blog entry for the program where folks can leave feedback (as I'm about to do). And yes, I'll be adding this to Nuketown's Mac RPG page as soon as possible.

3 comments:

Mutant Jedi said...

Cool. I've been quoted.
There's a lot more work to be done on it. But you can save the town as html.

Ken Newquist said...

Nice -- I'll have to download the current version.

Ken Newquist said...

Damn. Unfortunately the link on your redirect page isn't working. Do you have a new URL for the site?