Saturday, September 08, 2007

Podcamp Philly: Second Life

I'll be cross-posting here and at Nuketown about Podcamp Philly; posting here allows me to easily tag stuff as belonging to PodCampPhilly2007.

On the geek side of SL, there are audio book examples for J.C. Hutchin's "Proto-Womb" for Seventh Son and a game field for Scott Sigler's The Rookie. In education, there's Drexel Island.

This conference, like GenCon, re-affirms that I need to get my act together with business cards, t-shirts and such. Bad form to show up without these in hand, and I've got a bunch more conferences and workshops coming up this year (both at work, and at home).

2 comments:

Random Chick said...

You should write more in your posts. They're interesting, but there's just not enough of each post. Luke sounds so cute!

Ken Newquist said...

Thanks for the feedback! Most of my longer posts (including ones about the kids) are up at my main web site, Nuketown.com; The Atomic Age is designed to be more of a quick-hit personal blog. I am trying to update it more frequently with posts specific to Easton and the surrounding area.