Saturday, July 16, 2005

Scarred Lands Fan Sites?

I was thinking of doing a Summon WebScryer column on Scarred Lands for Knights of the Dinner Table, but I'm having a devil of a time finding any fan sites. It could be that the setting's fan sites have died off with the line itself (White Wolf recently killed the setting) but still, there should be plenty of sites out there ... if Star Frontiers can still have its loyal legions, then you'd then that Scarn would still have a few kicking around.

It's disappointing, because I actually like the setting (and play in a monthly campaign set in Scarn). I'm not sure if the net noise -- Scarred Land product listings and review -- is hiding the fan sites, or if they're just not there, but either way I'd like to find them. If you know of one, please e-mail me or post a comment.

No comments: