Thursday, February 24, 2005

A Nuketown Podcast?

Ever since I heard about podcasting I've been contemplating doing one for Nuketown. Playing with audio is something I've always wanted to do with the ol'thermonuclear burg, but doing it via a streaming media like RealAudio or QuickTime struck me as clunky and awkward.

So after a few months of thinking about it, I'm finally playing around with recording and editing digital audio. I'm even seriously thinking of doing a Nuketown podcast. The big question though is this: what the heck would I call such a think?

There's the obvious -- Nuketown Podcast -- but that's a little awkward. NukeCast? Nice and short, but perhaps to derivative of the MacCast. There's The Atomic Breakfast, which has the twin charms of being different and paying homage to my old college radio show of the same name, but is a little too close to "The Atomic Age" (the name of this here blog).

I'm open to suggestions. If you've got an idea for a name, e-mail me or leave a comment -- I'd love to hear 'em.

No comments: