Monday, April 04, 2005

Yep, It's Spring...

... and that means its baseball time! It also undoubtedly means another season of watching my beloved Mets lose, but hey, that's what it means to be a fan, right? I did find this nifty iCal calendar from Apple that will at least let me know when the mets are going to be los--err, playing.

I had a lot of fun watching games with Jordan the last two years (including teaching her to shout "homerun!" when the Mets hit one out of the park) and this year I think I'm going to have to get her a Mets cap of her own. Heck, I'm going to buy myself a new one while I'm at it; my old cap is presently being held together with staples.

And if I get tired of watching them lose, I can always rent Frequency, which in addition to being a great movie about time travel and fatherhood, also has the benefit of taking place against the backdrop of the '69 World Series.

No comments: