Saturday, June 11, 2005

Book Posters?

I have been searching, without much luck, for some place that sells posters of book covers. I would love to get my hands on a poster of one or two of the Dark Tower novels, Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged and maybe a Harry Potter novel. Unfortunately though, I haven't been able to find any place that sells such things -- the closest I've seen is the wall posters you see at Barnes & Noble, but after asking the clerks at the store, it seems like they don't have any policy for selling those posters if/when they get rotated out.

It would seem logical to me that B&N would offer such posters on their Web site, but alas, no. Their old "Prints & Posters" section had the occasional odd book-related print, but none of the posters they had on the walls in their store. Still, there might be hope -- B&N says they're overhauling that section so maybe we'll see those posters yet.

No comments: