Thursday, June 30, 2005

GriffCrier.com

After years of threatening to do it, I've finally gotten around to creating an independent Web site for The Griffin's Crier, the site for my long-running Dungeons & Dragons campaign. The new site can be found at www.griffcrier.com.

I'm still working on converting the site over from its old home on Nuketown, so not all the database hooks are in place yet, but it should be done by the end of the week. I've also implemented a new online discussion forum for the site.

All of this is important to Nuketown because I'll be moving the ol'thermonuclear burg to the same host as the Crier later this month, which will finally allow me to do things like implement a robust, threaded online message forum (the same kind, in fact, as what's on the new GriffCrier). The move will also save me about $30 a month, which means I can finally give in to my impulse to subscribe to World of Warcraft...

No comments: