Sunday, March 20, 2005

Nuketown Radio Active #2

The 3/18 edition of the Nuketown Radio Active podcast is available for download. Full details are up on Nuketown.

I think #2 sounds a lot better than #1 did, which is to be expected given that I now have double the audio-recording experience. I'm also getting more comfortable with recording my audio, though I think I'm relying too heavily on my show notes (and the show notes themselves are overly-detailed).

In other podcast news, I was just about to add myself to the "All Things Science Fiction" cateogry over on iPodder.org when I discovered that I was already listed!

Many thanks to node editor Evo Terra of The Dragon Page for being so on the ball. If you haven't done so already, check out the Dragon Page Wingin' It podcast. For more of my thoughts on their show, check out my "Podcatching" column for March 2005.

No comments: