Friday, March 04, 2005

Nuketown Radio Active

My call for possible names for a Nuketown podcast yielded one very excellent result from Nathan Lilly, my cohort at GreenTentacles.com and a long-time friend from college. In hindsight, it's a blatantly obvious one: Nuketown Radio Active.

I like it because it plays on Nuketown's thermonuclear name (thus keeping up the tradition of this The Atomic Age blog and the burg's long-running Radiations newsletter, while at the same time incorporating the word "radio" into it.

As for the potential podcast itself ... I'm working on it. The generic line-in microphone I got from Radio Shack didn't work well; the audio levels were terribly low, even after I mucked around with the recording volume. Borrowing a page from Comicology.net, I'm looking at trying to record something with my iBook next.

No comments: