Thursday, March 10, 2005

Radio Ga Ga

The raw audio for the first edition of Nuketown Radio Active is done. I recorded it in Garageband, which worked fine except for crapping out when it hit the 30 minute mark (a drawback I only remembered after I'd crashed into it. I lost a portion of the last segment, which had talked about the impending release of The Incredibles on DVD. I think I'm going to cut that entire segment, record another, briefer end segment, and then post that puppy to Nuketown so I can get the RSS 2.0 feed up and running.

With this one done, I'm starting to think more about what the format of the show should be. I'm leaning towards a brief 5-minute introduction, followed by a short 10-minute or so round-up of scifi/tech news. That'll be followed by two or three genre-related reviews.

No comments: