Friday, March 25, 2005

"She's Gone From Suck to Blow!"

I received the following feedback from a disgrunted Nuketown reader today:
Subject: You suck
Message: Did Ayn Rand blow you, or what?

Naturally this person was so proud of this witty little e-mail that he didn't include a valid response e-mail address (instead using the highly entertaining and oh-so-inspired false address "screwu@hotmail.com").

Since my own response can not reach this presumed champion of the downtrodden and herald of the masses, I'll post it here instead.
To: screwu@hotmail.com
Message: Thank you for the enlightened commentary. I'm glad you took the time to submit such a thoughtful--and entertaining-- rebuttal to whatever it was you didn't like about Nuketown. It's feedback like this that really makes it all worthwhile.

Actually, I'm not kidding about that last bit. I enjoy provoking responses like this with my writing, although I really wish I knew what post got this guy's panties in a bunch.

No comments: