Friday, January 07, 2005

And the Cold Spreads...

I spent another night sleeping on the sofa, yet this time I wisely decided to fold out the sofa bed. I think everyone who owns a sofa bed should spend at least one or two nights a year sleeping on it, just so they're aware of what they're subjecting their guests to when they stay over.

Fortunately, our sofa bed's still in pretty good shape, and it was a comfortable enough night. Mad Dog joined me in my first-floor exile, and I think she was ecstatic to finally be sleeping in the same bed as her master (she's been banished from our own bed for a few years now).

The good news is that after a solid night's sleep, I'm finally feeling something close to human again. The bad news is that last night Sue was looking even worse than I was, and this morning Jordan had a cough that didn't sound particularly healthy. Granted, she'd been crying (another 6 a.m. diaper change) but even so, she sounded more congested than normal. Hopefully it's just a passing thing; a weekend with all three of us sick won't be fun.

No comments: